Respo-K™ is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered 100% natural homeopathic OTC medicine formulated especially for pets to that may help to relieve colds and respiratory ailments and strengthen immunity to prevent the recurrence of secondary infections of the sinuses or lungs.
What are the Ingredients?
Respo-K™ is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc sulph 6C, Ferrum phos 6C, Hepar sulph calc 12C, Sambucus nig 3X, Verbascum 3X.
- Calc sulph 6C is a biochemic tissue salt that is useful in relieving conditions including all infections, and also speeds up the natural healing process. Calc sulph can be used to relieve coughs, especially when phlegm is thin or watery, and treats sore, irritated throats.
- Ferrum phos 6C is another biochemic tissue salt that has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to combat all types of infection and inflammation. Ferrum phos also helps to strengthen the walls of the blood vessels and thus improves the body’s ability to distribute oxygen-rich blood and iron to all cells, thereby facilitating healing. Ferrum phos is recommended at the first stage of any infection for fast resolution of the symptoms.
- Hepar sulph calc 12C is a homeopathic remedy for infections, skin ailments, earaches, sore throats and rattling coughs. It is particularly useful in inflammation of the throat and larynx, bronchitis and tonsillitis. It also accelerates the natural healing processes in the body.
- Sambucus nig 3X is a widely used homeopathic remedy for coughs, colds and flu.
- Verbascum 3X is a homeopathic remedy highly regarded for its ability to address blocked noses and chests and help facilitate easy natural breathing. These properties make Verbascum an excellent remedy for infections of the respiratory tract.
- Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Sucrose.
How do I use Respo-K™?
Respo-K™ tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences.
Administer 3-5 times daily for 10-15 days as follows:
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets.
Continue for 3-5 days after the desired effect has been achieved. May be used in conjunction with KC-Defense™ when dogs are to be placed in kennels to support the immune system and encourage respiratory health, or for added long-term respiratory system support, it is recommended that Respo-K™ be administered in conjunction with AmazaPet™.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Respo-K™ can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Respo-K™ and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Please consult your vet if symptoms persist.