- Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves symptoms common to urinary tract infections in pets.*
- Relieves symptoms such as frequent urination and accidents.*
- Addresses incontinence and supports bladder health.*
- Reduces dribbling, leaking, and straining when urinating.*
- Promotes immune system health and energy to reduce lethargy.*
What are the ingredients?
UTI-Free™ is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Berberis vulg 3X, Cantharis 6C, Staphysagris 6C.
- Berberis vulg 6X HPUS: burning pains, urine with thick mucus and sediment, sore sensation in the kidneys, pain in the bladder, urethra burns, preponderant effect on the kidneys and bladder, renal and lumbar pains.
- Cantharis 6C HPUS: intolerable urging and tenesmus, burning of the whole renal region with painful urging to urinate, constant desire to urinate, urine passed drop by drop, violent piercing burning pains in the bladder and urethra, pain before, during and after micturition; the patient feels frequent and irresistible urges to urinate.
- Staphysagris 6C HPUS: ineffectual urging to urinate, pressure on bladder, feels like it did not empty, frequent urination with burning in the urethra, burning pains in the urethra during or between micturition that stop while urinating, frequent need to urinate.
- Inactive ingredients: Organic Sucrose.
How do I use UTI-Free™?
UTI-Free™ comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
First dose: On the first day, administer every 30 min for up to 6 doses. For the next 7 days, administer 2-3 times daily.
Daily dose: Administer 2 doses daily. It is recommended that UTI-Free™ be used concurrently with Immunity & Liver Support.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1/4 cap.
UTI-Free™ is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch.
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules.
UTI-Free™ is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. UTI-Free™ can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in UTI-Free™ and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Caution: Please consult your vet should symptoms persist. If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.