- Homeopathic medicine that may temporarily relieve symptoms of asthma and poor respiratory functioning in pets
- May temporarily relieve wheezing and shallow, labored breathing in cats and dogs.
- May reduce respiratory issues commonly linked to stress.
- Promotes relaxed bronchioles.
- Promotes healthy lung functioning.
What are the Ingredients?
AmazaPet™ is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Althea 2X, Arsenicum alb 30C, Inula 2X, Kali mur 6X, Mag phos 8X, Phos 30C.
- Althea 2X is an effective respiratory remedy.
- Arsenicum alb 30C is a natural remedy effective for assisting the body in coping with cold air in the early morning. Arsen alb also has a variety of other benefits, and promotes clear and healthy eyes, noses and chests, while providing a soothing influence to all body systems.
- Inula 2X has been used by homeopaths for centuries to address acute respiratory symptoms, as well as for the digestive system. It is a respected homeopathic remedy to keep chests, noses and throats clear and healthy.
- Kali mur 6X is a biochemic tissue salt. Kali mur is well-known for its soothing and clarifying effect and also helps to improve liver functioning and strengthen blood and nerve tissue.
- Mag phos 8X is a biochemic tissue salt used for rapid response when promoting clear air passages.
- Phos 30C is a well-known natural remedy for the respiratory system and throat, as well as an excellent tonic for the nervous system.
- Inactive Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Sucrose.
How do I use AmazaPet™?
AmazaPet™ tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets 3-5 times daily.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets 3-5 times daily.
Dosages may be repeated more frequently when needed for extra support. For more frequent dosing, use 1 tablet every 20-30 minutes for up to 10 doses.
AmazaPet™ is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch.
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: Approx. 15 granules.
Note: AmazaPet™ is safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. AmazaPet™ can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in AmazaPet™ and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Consult your vet if symptoms persist.
Usage claims for this product are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica, a system of medicine practiced around the world for over 200 years. There are no current federally recognized clinical or scientific studies in regards to the efficacy of this product or homeopathy in general. The practice of homeopathic medicine is not accepted by all medical experts. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Silver Star Brands, Inc.