- Herbal supplement for red and white blood cell health and immune system functioning in cats and dogs.
- Supports healthy energy levels and vitality.
- Helps maintain healthy organs, tissues, and cells.
- Supports healthy waste and toxin elimination.
- Encourages a healthy appetite.
What are the ingredients?
C-Caps™ is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root, Imported Cat’s Claw Bark, Certified Organic Astragalus Root, Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed, Certified Organic Mistletoe Herb, Certified Organic Echinacea purpurea Herb.
- Certified Organic Astragalus Root is well known in traditional Chinese medicine. More recent research has highlighted the ability of this remedy to support the functioning of the immune system. Astragalus also helps to support vitality and a healthy appetite and maintain regular water metabolism.
- Certified Organic Mistletoe Herb is used to support already normal blood pressure and maintain a healthy immune system. Viscum album has been widely tested in both human and animal studies with many positive findings. In a recent study, it was determined that cellular components of the body’s natural immune system (such as monocytes and granulocytes) bound Viscum album agglutinin-I molecules to a higher degree than lymphocytes, suggesting that this herb can support natural immune responses (Hajto T, Hostanska K, Fischer J, Saller R. “Immunomodulatory effects of Viscum album agglutinin-I on natural immunity.” Department of Internal Medicine, University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland. PMID: 9179367).
- Certified Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb is well known for its excellent benefits for immune functioning. Echinacea is also effective as a tonic for the lymphatic system. Regular use can help to keep your pet healthy. Over 500 scientific studies have been documented on this herb. Specific studies have investigated the immune-supportive action of Echinacea
- Certified Organic Ashwagandha Root is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, supporting growth, health and vigor. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and support healthy hemoglobin levels. This herb is often recommended as a restorative tonic and has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system (Davis L, Kuttan G. “Immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera.” J Ethnopharmacol 2000; 71:193-200).
- Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed contains a flavonoid complex called silymarin, which is largely responsible for the therapeutic benefits of this herb. Silymarin is a powerful antioxidant and its positive effect on maintaining healthy liver functioning would have a direct impact on the overall systemic health of your pet as the liver is one of the most important organs in the body.
- Imported Cat’s Claw Bark has been used by the natives of Peru for hundreds of years. Cat’s claw boasts many therapeutic benefits, among them its supportive role in maintaining immune system strength. It has been studied for its ability to support healthy cells (Rizzi, R., Re, F., Bianchi, A., De, Feo, V, De Simone, F., Bianchi, L., and Stivala, L. A. “Mutagenic and antimutagenic activities of Uncaria tomentosa and its extracts.” J.Ethnopharmacol. 1993; 38(1):63-77).
- Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose.
How do I use C-Caps?
C-Caps™ can be given during or after mealtime. Capsules may be given whole or opened as follows:
Cats: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1/2 capsule twice daily.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 1 capsule twice daily.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 1-2 capsules twice daily.
Note: For added vitality support, it is recommended that C-Caps be administered in conjunction with Energy Tonic.
Caution: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
The ingredient, Echinacea, has potential interactions with CYP1A2 & CYP3A drugs.
Warning: No human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
How long until I see results?
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of C-Caps™ contains 60 capsules and will last for 15-60 days, depending on the size of your pet.