Cushex Drops-S™ contains a unique and scientifically chosen selection of herbs known for their beneficial effects on promoting balance in the endocrine system, specifically the HPA (hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal) axis, thereby supporting many functions of the body. It can be used to help the body naturally mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol, supporting healthy energy, strong skin and coat, digestive health, and more.
Cushex Drops-S™ is easy to administer, and the serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. Cushex Drops-S™ is also a great complementary herbal remedy to Cushex Drops-M™, a homeopathic medicine for supporting symptoms commonly associated with Cushing’s disease in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of Cushex Drops-S™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb.
What are the ingredients?
Cushex Drops-S™ is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root is well-known as a supporter for the liver, kidneys and adrenal glands and will help to support normal adrenal functioning. Dandelion also contains vitamins and minerals important for hair health and growth and has been studied for its antioxidant activities (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. “Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro.” J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003; 51(1):301-310).
- Certified Organic Burdock Root is a cleansing and eliminating herb and is excellent at cleansing the tissues and supporting waste removal from the body (Shimizu, J., Yamada, N., Nakamura, K., Takita, T., and Innami, S. “Effects of different types of dietary fiber preparations isolated from bamboo shoots, edible burdock, apple and corn on fecal steroid profiles of rats.” J Nutr Sci Vitaminol. (Tokyo) 1996; 42(6):527-539). Burdock is also traditionally recommended for maintaining blood sugar levels already within the normal range and has been investigated for its ability to support health.
- Certified Organic Astragalus Root is an herb which has been used for many centuries as a revitalizing herb. Astragalus is known as an adaptogen and helps to support balance in the adrenal glands. It helps to maintain healthy adrenal cortical function and is important for supporting blood pressure and blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Recent research confirms the positive effect of Astragalus in supporting the immune system.
- Certified Organic Licorice Root has a long history of being used to help with cortisol levels and for its liver protecting and immune balancing effects.
- Certified Organic Eleuthero Root is commonly just referred to as “Eleuthero” and is highly respected and prized as a natural Energy Tonic™ to support energy, circulation, and natural vitality and to act as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is comparable to Ginseng and is an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. It has also been shown to have anti-stress, anti-inflammatory and liver protecting properties.
- Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
How do I use Cushex Drops-S™?
Can be given before or after mealtime. Administer 2-3 times daily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
May be contraindicated in animals with hypertension and anxiety. May be hypoglycemic.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Get optimum benefits with regular use.
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Cushex Drops-S™ will last for 20-80 days, depending on the size and needs of your pet.