Sinu-Rite may hep to temporarily relieve symptoms of blocked sinuses; Respo-K may help to temporarily relieve symptoms of colds & respiratory irritation
Sinu-Rite™ (1 bottle) may temporarily:
- May help maintain sinus health and balance.
- May support fluid balance in the body.
Respo-K™ (1 bottle)may temporarily:
- May help supports a healthy immune system.
- May relieve symptoms of sneezing, coughing, watery eyes and nose.
Sinu-Rite™ is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Glycyrrhiza 3X HPUS, Kali bic 30C HPUS, Nat mur 6X HPUS, Sambucus nig 3X HPUS, Pulsatilla 30C HPUS.
- Nat mur 6X HPUS: breathing difficult, discharge watery, sneezing, loss of smell and taste, excessive flow of mucous.
- Pulsatilla 30C HPUS: loss of smell, mucous, thick, non-irritating nasal discharge.
- Kali bic 30C HPUS: discharge, thick, ropey; loss of smell, inability to breathe through nose, sneezing.
- Glycyrrhiza 3X HPUS: expectorant.
- Sambucus nig 3X HPUS: dry, spasmodic cough; nose blocked up.
Respo-K™ is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Calc sulph 6C HPUS, Ferrum phos 6C HPUS, Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS, Sambucus nig 3X HPUS, Verbascum 3X HPUS.
- Calc sulph 6C HPUS: cough, fever.
- Ferrum phos 6C HPUS: congestion of the lungs, hard dry cough.
- Hepar sulph calc 12C HPUS: dry hoarse cough, loose rattling cough, raucous barking cough.
- Sambucus nig 3X HPUS: suffocative cough, obstruction of the nose, hoarsness with thick, sticky mucous in the larynx.
- Verbascum 3X HPUS: hoarse, soreness in the pharynx.
How do I use Sinu-Rite™?
Sinu-Rite™ tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet 3-5 times daily.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets 3-5 times daily.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets 3-5 times daily.
Sinu-Rite™ is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1/2 a tablet.
Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 1/4 tablet.
Note: Sinu-Rite™ is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
How do I use Respo-K™?
Respo-K™ tablets may be given whole or crushed and mixed with food or a treat, depending on your pet’s size and preferences.
Administer 3-5 times daily for 10-15 days as follows:
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 tablet.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 tablets.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3 tablets.
Continue for 3-5 days after the desired effect has been achieved.
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. Respo-K™ can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Respo-K™ and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.
Sinu-Rite™ and Respo-K™ can safely be given to your pet on a daily basis.