- Herbal supplement supports healthy, firm stool formation in cats and dogs.*
- Supports healthy bowel functioning.*
- Promotes a healthy, balanced digestive system and digestive tract.*
- Soothes feline and canine stomachs.*
- 100% herbal ingredients Plantain and Lady’s Mantle support bowel and digestive systems.*
What are the ingredients?
RuniPoo Relief™ is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Plantain Leaf, Imported Lady’s Mantle Herb, and Wild harvest Fresh Black Walnut Hull.
- Certified Organic Plantain Leaf is a well-known herbal remedy traditionally used to support the health of the digestive system and mucous membranes. The major constituents in plantain are mucilage, iridoid glycosides (particularly aucubin) and tannins.
- Imported Lady’s Mantle Herb has been used for many years to support healthy firm stools and maintain bowel functioning. Alchemilla also contains tannins, which support the digestive tract (Jonadet M, Meunier MT, Villie F, Bastide JP, Lamaison JL. “Flavonoids extracted Alchemilla vulgaris.” J Pharmacol. 1986; 17:21-7).
- Wild harvest Fresh Black Walnut Hull is a tree, from which the outer covering of the nut is used to make medicine. When taken internally, black walnut has a mild laxative effect and may be taken for chronic constipation, intestinal toxemia and hemorrhoids.
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
How do I use RuniPoo Relief™?
RuniPoo Relief™ comes in convenient liquid form, and the concentrated drops are easy to administer.
Can be given before or after mealtime. Administer 2-3 times daily.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25mL.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50mL.
It is recommended that RuniPoo Relief™ be used concurrently with Digestive Support™, which supports digestive and gastrointestinal system health in pets.
Allergen Warning: Contains Nuts.
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Contains jugalone, a known mutagen in animals.
Potentially toxic and may cause laminitis in horses.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional.
How long until I see benefits?
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long does one bottle last?
RuniPoo Relief™ comes in a 60 mL bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the size of your pet and the frequency of use.