- Herbal supplement supports symptoms of kidney problems and nephritis in cats and dogs.*
- Promotes urinary tract functioning and the routine filtering and excretion of waste.*
- Supports healthy blood pressure within the normal range.*
- Promotes water balance and fluid regulation.*
- Supports routine endocrine and kidney functioning.*
What are the ingredients?
Kidney Support™ is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Burdock Root, Certified Organic Cleavers Herb, and Certified Organic Dandelion.
- Certified Organic Burdock Root is well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels, and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock also helps to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. “The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals.” Planta Med 26(3):212217).
- Certified Organic Cleavers Herb is an herb that helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water.
How do I use Kidney Support™?
The drops can be given during or after mealtime.
Administer 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops.
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops.
Note: For additional support in maintaining a healthy immune system, it is recommended that Kidney Support™ be administered in conjunction with Immunity & Liver Support™.
If animal’s condition worsens or dose not improve, stop product administration, and consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately
Get optimum results with regular use.
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Support™ will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.