- Homeopathic medicine temporarily relieves symptoms of extended cortisol exposure.
- Promotes your pet’s adrenal and pituitary gland health.
- Reduces excessive thirst and urination.
- Relieves dry, itchy skin and promotes a healthy coat.
- Promotes a healthy appetite and system detoxification.
What are the ingredients?
Cushex Drops-M™ is 100% homeopathic, contains these HPUS ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Adrenalinum 7C, Arsenicum album 30C, Berberis vulgaris 3X, Chelidonium majus 2X, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C, Mercurius solubilis 30C, Pituitarum posterium 7C, Sulphur 30C, and Taraxacum officinale 2X.
- Adrenalinum 7C: isopathy, adrenal gland balance.
- Arsenicum album 30C: excessive thirst, digestive upset including nausea, vomiting, sudden gastric pain (gastralgia) and dyspepsia, skin problems including itching, burning, dry, rough, scaly skin.
- Berberis vulgaris 3X: urinary disturbances, nausea and heartburn, hepatic drainage remedy.
- Chelidonium majus 2X: acts mainly upon the whole digestive tract, including nausea and vomiting, jaundice skin due to hepatic and gall bladder obstruction, elective on the liver.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C: discomfort in liver region, distended abdomen. Unhealthy skin.
- Mercurius solubilis 30C: weak memory and loss of will power, vertigo, putrid belching (eructations), intense thirst, enlarged liver sore to touch, jaundice, digestive issues including entercolitis and stomatitis, gingivitis.
- Pituitarum posterium 8C: isopathy.
- Sulphur 30C: putrid belching (eructations), loss or excessive appetite, abdomen very sensitive to pressure, pain and soreness over liver, frequent urination (mictruration) and bed-wetting/uncontrolled urination (enuresis), skin problems including all kinds of eruptions, dry scaly unhealthy skin, itching (pruritis) and burning, skin problems feel worse scratching and washing, hepatic insufficiency.
- Taraxacum officinale 2X: gastric headaches, bilious attacks and jaundice skin.
- Inactive Ingredients: USP grain alcohol (20% by volume), purified water.
How do I use Cushex Drops-M™?
Use a dropper to administer into your pet’s mouth, or mix into its food or water.
For all pets: 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily
For acute symptoms, administer every 30 minutes as needed or until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.
For additional support, Cushex Drops-M™ can be used concurrently with Cushex Drops-S™, our herbal supplement for adrenal and pituitary gland balance in dogs.
Cushex Drops-M™ is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long until I see results?
Natural remedies strive to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning.
Pets respond to natural remedies in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health, it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using them regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long does one bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Cushex Drops-M™ will last for 24-40 days, depending on the needs of your pet.