- Herbal supplement supports symptoms of kidney problems and nephritis in cats and dogs
- Promotes urinary tract functioning and the routine filtering and excretion of waste
- Supports healthy blood pressure within the normal range
- Promotes water balance and fluid regulation
- Supports routine endocrine and kidney functioning
Kidney Support™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or added gluten. Available in liquid tincture form, serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also easy to administer, as Kidney Support™ can be dropped and mixed in water or administered (via squirt or spoon) directly into the back of the mouth. Kidney Support™ can be easily and safely paired with Immunity and Liver Support™, an herbal supplement for immune system health and liver functioning in dogs and cats.
To ensure the safety of Kidney Support™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb. All PetAlive products are manufactured in FDA-registered, cGMP-certified facilities.
What are the ingredients?
Kidney Support is a 100% herbal formula and contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Certified Organic Burdock Root, Certified Organic Cleavers Herb, and Certified Organic Dandelion.
- Certified Organic Burdock Root (Arctium lappa) is well known for its ability to maintain balance in body fluid levels, and can help the kidneys to maintain their natural action of flushing out toxins. Burdock also helps to maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
- Certified Organic Dandelion Leaf and Root (Taraxacum officinalis) is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, and C, as well as various B vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. It helps naturally to promote a healthy appetite and may also support the maintenance of blood sugar levels within the normal range due to its positive effects on fluid balance (Rcz-Kotilla, E., G. Rcz, A. Solomon. 1974. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med 26(3):212217).
- Certified Organic Cleavers Herb (Galium aparine) is an herb that helps to support all mechanisms of the urinary system.
- Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water
How do I use Kidney Support?
The drops may be mixed into a small amount of food or added to a bit of water and syringed into your pets mouth.
Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Note: For additional support in maintaining a healthy immune system, it is recommended that Kidney Support be administered in conjunction with Immunity & Liver Support.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Get optimum results with regular use
Natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health. The natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning
Pets respond to natural medicine in different ways. To ensure your pet maintains optimum health it is important to administer natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that giving your pet a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support. Many customers report using it regularly as part of a maintenance program that supports continued health and well-being of their beloved animals.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Support will last approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.