What is Cushex Drops-M?
Cushex Drops-M is an effective homeopathic medicine carefully formulated to relieve the symptoms caused by an imbalance of the adrenal and pituitary glands. This remedy contains only premium herbs that are 100% safe for your dogs and is a non-addictive natural homeopathic remedy.
Cushex Drops-M is specially formulated to encourage detoxification and help relieve uncomfortable symptoms by draining toxins from the liver and kidneys. Detox can help your pet naturally mitigate the effects of long-term exposure to high levels of cortisol and the resulting symptoms like dry, rough skin, excessive shedding, thirst and urination, and many digestive symptoms.
Our homeopathic medicines are easy to administer, and the serving can be adjusted to suit pets of all sizes. It is also an excellent companion to our herbal supplement Cushex Drops-S™, which supports the health and balance of adrenal & pituitary glands.
All PetAlive homeopathic products are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
What are the ingredients?
Cushex Drops-M is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Adrenalinum 7C HPUS, Arsenicum album 30C HPUS, Berberis vulgaris 3X HPUS, Chelidonium majus 2X HPUS, Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C HPUS, Mercurius solubilis 30C HPUS, Pituitarum posterium 7C HPUS, Sulphur 30C HPUS, Taraxacum officinale 2X HPUS.
- Adrenalinum 7C HPUS: isopathy, adrenal gland balance.
- Arsenicum album 30C HPUS: excessive thirst, digestive upset including nausea, vomiting, sudden gastric pain (gastralgia) and dyspepsia, skin problems including itching, burning, dry, rough, scaly skin.
- Berberis vulgaris 3X HPUS: urinary disturbances, nausea and heartburn, hepatic drainage remedy.
- Chelidonium majus 2X HPUS: acts mainly upon the whole digestive tract, including nausea and vomiting, jaundice skin due to hepatic and gall bladder obstruction, elective on the liver.
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 30C HPUS: discomfort in liver region, distended abdomen. Unhealthy skin.
- Mercurius solubilis 30C HPUS: weak memory and loss of will power, vertigo, putrid belching (eructations), intense thirst, enlarged liver sore to touch, jaundice, digestive issues including entercolitis and stomatitis, gingivitis.
- Pituitarum posterium 7C HPUS: isopathy.
- Sulphur 30C HPUS: putrid belching (eructations), loss or excessive appetite, abdomen very sensitive to pressure, pain and soreness over liver, frequent urination (mictruration) and bed-wetting/uncontrolled urination (enuresis), skin problems including all kinds of eruptions, dry scaly unhealthy skin, itching (pruritis) and burning, skin problems feel worse scratching and washing, hepatic insufficiency.
- Taraxacum officinale 2X HPUS: gastric headaches, bilious attacks and jaundice skin.
How do I use Cushex Drops-M?
Use a dropper or syringe to administer into your dog’s mouth, or mix into its food or water.
For all pets: 0.50 mL 3-5 times daily
For acute symptoms, administer every 30 minutes as needed or until symptoms subside, or up to 48 hours.
For additional support, Cushex Drops-M can be used concurrently with Cushex Drops-S™, our herbal supplement for adrenal and pituitary gland balance in dogs.
Cushex Drops-M is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.