- Homeopathic medicine that may temporarily relieve symptoms of asthma and poor respiratory functioning in pets.
- May temporarily relieve wheezing and shallow, labored breathing in cats and dogs.
- Reduces respiratory issues commonly linked to stress.
- Promotes relaxed bronchioles.
- Promotes healthy lung functioning.
AmazaPet™ is a 100% homeopathic formula, contains these HPUS ingredients in therapeutic dosage, and has the following indications (purposes): Althea 6X, Arsenicum alb 30C, Inula 6X, Kali mur 6X, Mag phos 8X, Phos 30C.
- Althea 6X is an effective respiratory remedy.
- Arsenicum alb 30C is a natural remedy effective for assisting the body in coping with cold air in the early morning. Arsen alb also has a variety of other benefits, and promotes clear and healthy eyes, noses and chests, while providing a soothing influence to all body systems.
- Inula 6X has been used by homeopaths for centuries to address acute respiratory symptoms, as well as for the digestive system. It is a respected homeopathic remedy to keep chests, noses and throats clear and healthy.
- Kali mur 6X is a biochemic tissue salt. Kali mur is well-known for its soothing and clarifying effect and also helps to improve liver functioning and strengthen blood and nerve tissue.
- Mag phos 8X is a biochemic tissue salt used for rapid response when promoting clear air passages.
- Phos 30C is a well-known natural remedy for the respiratory system and throat, as well as an excellent tonic for the nervous system.
How do I use AmazaPet™?
Using a dropper or syringe, administer 2-3 times daily. If preferred, drops may be mixed with a small amount of water or food.
Cats and Dogs under 20 lbs: 4-6 drops.
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 0.25 mL.
Dogs over 50 lbs: 0.50 mL.
AmazaPet™ is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
It is recommended that AmazaPet™ be administered in conjunction with Respo-K™.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AmazaPet™ drops contains 2 fl. oz. will last 30-60 days, depending on the size and dosage needs of your pet.