- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brainfunction. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA (1 softgel).
During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development and normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA (2 softgels) in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults (which is 250 mg DHA and EPA, so 4 softgels daily in total).
DirectionsAdults, take 1-3 softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding take 4 softgels daily, under the supervision of your medical practitioner, for the beneficial effects.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Ingredients1 softgel typically provides:
Fish Oil 1000mg
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
Ingredients: Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerine), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as dl alpha tocopherol acetate.
Allergy Advice: Please note allergens marked in bold in the ingredients list. According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.