- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
- Manufactured in the UK with guaranteed quality assurance.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Methylcobalamin the most functional form of B12 because it’s already in bioavailable form, meaning the body does not need to convert it in order to use it. This offers a huge advantage over other types of vitamin B12.
Take one capsule 1-2 times daily with or without food, or as instructed by your health care practitioner.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1mg
Free from: Salt, Wheat, Gluten, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Colours, Added Sugar or Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs).
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision.
Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult a health practitioner before using health supplements.
You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Do not exceed stated dose unless under instruction from your health practitioner.
Not suitable for anyone wishing to remove starch or maize from their diet.
This product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.