- 150mg elemental magnesium per tablet in a highly bioavailable form.
- Convenient fast absorbing daily magnesium supplement.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supports normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and protein synthesis.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Magnesium is an essential mineral and helps contribute to the normal and healthy function of many bodily processes.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Magnesium Citrate is one of the easiest forms of Magnesium for the body to absorb. Sources such as Oxides and Sulphates are harder for our body to utilize, even in huge amounts. These can also cause unwanted side effects. Magnesium citrate is a lot kinder to the body and a lot easier to absorb meaning smaller amounts can be really effective.
These Magnesium Citrate 500mg tablets provide 150mg elemental (active) magnesium in a highly bioavailable form.
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification.
DirectionsAdults, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times per day.
IngredientsOne tablet typically provides:
Magnesium 150mg (40% NRV*) from Magnesium Citrate 500mg
*Nutrient Reference Value
Full Ingredients: Magnesium Citrate, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Silicone Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate (veg).
CautionsAlways consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from: gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, molluscs, soy, sesame, celery, mustard.**
** Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.