Uses: Temporarily relieves respiratory problems and promotes immune system health
- Premier natural medicine relieves sneezing and nasal congestion
- Alleviates weepy eyes and blocked nose
- Reduces lameness and tenderness in the joints or muscles
- Maintains open airways for easy breathing
- Helps with loss of appetite due to respiratory discomfort
FCV Protect is the leading natural remedy for cats that effectively provides respiratory, systemic and immune system support. It is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms such as sneezing, nasal discharge, watery eyes and respiratory discomfort. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, FCV Protect is especially helpful for vulnerable kittens and pregnant queens, and is completely safe for kittens and pregnant queens – with no risk to the unborn kittens.
Respiratory irritation is one of the easiest and quickest ailments to transfer from pet to pet, whether it’s through food bowls, litter boxes or chew toys. So, if you’re a parent to more than one pet, you know how crucial it is to catch any sicknesses at their earliest signs. Coughing, sneezing, lethargy and nasal congestion are some of the first symptoms to look out for before administering FCV Protect.
FCV Protect is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients, and has the following indications (purposes): Allium cepa 30C HPUS, Borax 30C HPUS, Phos 30C HPUS, Pulsatilla 30C HPUS.
- Allium cepa 30C HPUS: sneezing, copious watery and acrid nasal discharge, hay fever, upper respiratory mucosa, cough.
- Borax 30C HPUS: hacking cough, expectoration, stitches in the chest, mucus.
- Phos 30C HPUS: larynx very painful, cough, congestion of lungs, pulmonary congestion.
- Pulsatilla 30C HPUS: stoppage in the evening, yellow mucus, cough with expectoration, yellow or greenish yellow, thick non irritating discharge.
FCV Protect may be administered to kittens younger than 12 weeks, newborn kittens, and pregnant queens. Though recommended for cats, it is safe for use on dogs.
Initially, depress pump until primed. Hold close to pet's mouth and spray directly.
Administer 2 sprays every 2 hours until symptoms subside. Do not exceed 10 doses per day.
FCV Protect is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for animals of all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pet is pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
"Usage claims for this product are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica, a system of medicine practiced around the world for over 200 years. There are no current federally recognized clinical or scientific studies in regards to the efficacy of this product or homeopathy in general. The practice of homeopathic medicine is not accepted by all medical experts."