- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect your cell membranes and to create liposomes.
- Utilises liposomal technology for cellular high-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort.
- Provides a higher dosage than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability.
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C. It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of the liposomes created by phospholipids. Liposomal absorption is quite different from intestinal absorption.
90 Days Supply - 180 Capsules. Suitable for Vegetarians (contains Beeswax)