- 10 different probiotic strains help balance your microbiome*
- Demonstrates high potency through independent laboratory tests
- Helps support your digestive and colon health*
- Helps produce vitamins B12, folic acid and vitamin B6*
- Contains valuable prebiotics for optimal probiotic performance
- Helps support cellular health*
- Is acid- and bile-resistant for maximum survival
- Supports cholesterol levels already in a healthy, normal range*
- Helps promote normal stools*
- Packed in acid-resistant, delayed release patented hard capsules
- Adapts naturally to the human body
Today more than ever, you need an effective way to help support a healthy balance of microbes in your gut.
By nourishing your healthy microbiome, you support many key functions in your body, including your digestion, absorption of nutrients, immune function, the actions of your genes, cellular health, a normal allergic response, mood, vaginal (for women) and urinary tract health.*
Suitable for both short-term use and long-term maintenance, all of our Complete Probiotics flood your body with 10 strains of exceptional beneficial bacteria, including long-lasting L. acidophilus DDS-1, which supports your health in many different ways.
Our formula also contains Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) as a form of prebiotics to help the probiotic bacteria grow and flourish in your body.*
Probiotics must reach your small intestine to do their best work. To enhance the potent acid- and bile-resistance of our Complete Probiotics (70 Billion CFU), we use patented DRcaps™ capsules to provide an extra layer of protection against harsh stomach acids so the probiotics reach your small intestine.
The first of their kind, these acid-resistant hard capsules are made of a vegetable substance that slows down capsule opening after swallowing, a real plus for fragile probiotic strains that work best in your intestine.
Suitable for Vegetarians
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the MHRA
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.